EVE: The Second Decade Collector’s Edition is a must-own for the EVE enthusiast, compiling a decade of the rich history of the EVE Universe into a treasure chest of collectibles to proudly display at home, at work and on the battlefield. From the illustrated hardcover book to the in-game collectibles, the greatest moments in EVE’s 10-year history are yours to relive as the second decade begins and future memories to be had lay on the horizon.
Commemorative in-game items for both EVE and DUST 514, a Rifter USB Hub, and CCP’s board game that funded early development are just the start of what’s packed into the massive EVE: The Second Decade Collector’s Edition set.
- 190-page Hardcover “Into the Second Decade” fully-illustrated history book, celebrating the EVE Universe from creation to the integration of DUST 514.
- “Minmatar Rifter” combat frigate 4-port USB hub brings one of the most popular ships in EVE history to your real-life desktop.
- EVE Symphony Soundtrack CD, recorded live during the Icelandic Symphony Orchestra performance at Fanfest 2013
- ‘Danger Game’, the board game created by the founders of CCP to help fund the development of the original EVE Online release, now translated to English for all to enjoy.
- Durable metal commemorative Danger Game collector’s tin
- A “Mystery Code” that will grant owners special, but currently secret, benefits related to future CCP products and events.
Digital items (EVE Online)
A war chest of ships and virtual swag to celebrate the occasion for everyone from the dedicated collector to the fly-in-style pilot.
- 60 days of paid game time when you create a new account in EVE Online
- “The Golden Pod”, radiate luxury during your excursions in this polished gold makeover of the iconic capsule
- Gnosis Battlecruiser Blueprint, a five-run blueprint copy of the impressive 10th Anniversary gift ship.
- Genolution CA-3/CA-4 Implants (EVE) – Willpower, Memory, and skill boosts with an additional implant set bonus.
- “Time Capsule”, in-game collectibles celebrating lore, memes and memorable moments
- “Tash-Murkon Magnate”, the popular Amarr exploration frigate with a striking new skin
- A collection of exclusive male and female clothes and accessories
Digital items (DUST 514)
Blind your enemies with the reflection of their defeat in your shining Amarr dropsuit while unleashing a torrent of pain from your new arsenal of weapons. These EVE: The Second Decade Collector’s Edition items are permanent gear, requiring no restocking or replacement.
- Amarr “Templar” Assault Dropsuit
- Amarr “Templar” Logistics Dropsuit
- Amarr “Templar” Heavy Dropsuit
- Amarr Scrambler Pistol
- Amarr Scrambler Assault Rifle
- Amarr Laser Rifle